A wedding reception at Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory grants you and your guests exclusive use of the entire facility including the butterfly conservatory, front foyer, both galleries, dining room, and private bridal suite.
Each wedding reception package includes:
- Private consultation with Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory’s wedding coordinator
- Exclusive use from 5 pm to 12 am or 6 pm to 1 am for evening receptions
- Exclusive use of the dining room from 9 am to 12 pm for brunch receptions
- Cake table, guest book table, gift table and lecturn for speeches
- White or black linens and your choice of napkin colour. Linen upgrades and/or use of backdrop are available at additional cost
- Chair covers are included for evening receptions. Sashes available at an additional cost
- Wedding cake service (includes cake cutting and serving)
- Menu customization including special dietary requests (gluten free, vegan, halal etc.)
- Food tasting for two
- Dance floor area and space to accommodate a DJ
- All pricing is subject to applicable taxes, SOCAN, and ReSound Fees.
The dining room can seat up to 100 guests. Cocktail style receptions can accommodate up to 200 guests. Brunch receptions can seat up to 70 guests. All reception packages are subject to HST and 15% gratuity.
Click the following links to view our wedding reception menus:
More Wedding links...
The Butterfly Conservatory is a truly enchanting backdrop for your special day. Exchange vows amidst free-flying butterflies, lush tropical foliage and cascading waterfalls.
Enjoy a lush natural backdrop for your photos and best of all you never have to worry about inclement weather. Exclusive use of the conservatory is included in all ceremony and reception packages.
Shower the bride-to-be in an elegant private room with catered options like English style tea service.Later you can explore the beautiful tropical setting of the Butterfly Conservatory.Learn more about Bridal Showers >
See more wedding images on our Facebook Album